- This event has passed.
Whiskies of the World
September 22, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$120
Whiskies of the World is about immersing your senses in aromas and flavors and learning how these work with foods. There will be over 250 different whiskies to explore, a food buffet to pair with, and seminars to deepen your knowledge. The evening provides enrichment for all levels of whisky consumers. From the whisky curious who needs to know how to unlock the intense yet subtle flavors without suffering a burn, to the whisky expert who is interested in the latest innovations of the distillers and blenders. For the whisky enthusiast it is about discovering new brands or releases they haven’t tried before, discovering new ways to taste products that can affect how the flavors are delivered to your olfactory and taste buds, and celebrating of all things whisky. Whiskies of the World brings together distillers from around the world to share their finest spirits and knowledge with whisky enthusiasts. Discover the Art of Whisky in the company of connoisseurs and whisky celebrities.
- Hundreds of whiskies to sample (Scotch, Bourbon, American Craft, Malts, Grains, …)
- Scottish, Irish, American, Texan, Canadian, Indian, Australian …
- Meet Distillers and Brand Ambassadors
- Whisky Masterclasses: A guided tasting and educational experience.
- Whisky mixology
- Cigar and Whisky pairing
- The Splendor of Breckenridge Distillery and Breckenridge Colorado Whiskey
- Mac and Cheese: Fine Cheese paired with Exquisite Macallan Scotches
- Reserve 101 Whisky Bar Cocktail Class
- Lost Legends Reborn – The Lost Distillery Company
- Bruichladdich for All: Islay Scotch from Unpeated to Super Peated
- Amrut, The Elixir of Life: The Original Indian Single Malt
- Cigar and Whisky Pairing class
Please note attendance at this event is limited to persons aged 21 or older. Photo I.D. showing age is required.