- This event has passed.
Fitness in the Park
July 3, 2018 - August 29, 2018Free
Sprouts Farmers Market presents a free fitness series at Discovery Green. No pre-registration required, but participants must sign a waiver upon arrival. Bring a towel and water, as well as a mat for yoga classes. Yoga mats can be purchased in the office at Discovery Green between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Circus Arts, Tuesdays, July 3–August 28, 6–8 p.m.
- Taught by instructors from Cirque la Vie, this fitness form consists of ground arts and acrobatics like contortion, juggling, partner acrobatics and hand balancing.
- Core-Focused Yoga, Tuesdays, July 3–August 28, 6:30–7:30 p.m.
- Dynamic flow sequences and long-held poses train the body for strength and flexibility; taught by Lindsey Law.
- Zumba®, Wednesdays, July 4–August 29, 6–7 p.m.
- ACE-certified personal trainer Oscar Sajche makes working out a dance party.
- Parkour, Thursdays, July 5–August 8, 6:30–8 p.m.
- A beginner class led by Urban Movement-certified coaches who utilize the park for an urban workout. Ages 12 and up.
- Hatha Yoga, Saturdays, July 7–August 25, 9–10 a.m.
- A Hatha Yoga class for enhanced awareness and a strong, healthy body, taught by Lindsey Law.