THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE National Victory Tour makes a stop in Houston November 6th at the Bayou Music Center. The national tour will include stops in Philadelphia, Miami and Minneapolis as well. Cast members in attendance include Jena Malone (Johanna), Sam Claflin (Finnick), Alan Ritchson (Gloss), Jeffrey Wright (Beetee) and Stephanie Leigh Schlund (Cashmere). They will participate in special Q&A’s with fans, signings, and more in support of the worldwide release of the film in theatres on November 22nd. As tour partners, COVERGIRL will provide giveaways and Kindle Fire HDX will host a fan-only Facebook sweepstakes* and onsite photo experience. At each event, fans are encouraged to bring a canned food donation and support of our non-profit partners Feeding America and World Food Programme. *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends November 7th. See Official Rules.
By following #IgniteTheFight and visiting www.hungergames.com, fans can continue to learn more about ways to help end hunger. Please go to The Hunger Games: Catching Fire ‘Victory Tour’ Houston Event page for additional details.
2:30 p.m. – Doors Open/Interactive fan experience with partners
3:15 p.m. – Autographs Begin (Wristband Required)
4:45 p.m. – Cast Q&A begins
THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE Victory Tour has partnered with Urban Swank for a pretty awesome giveaway. We are talking VIP experience all the way! Our two (2) VIP winners will receive a pair of wristbands valid for an autograph signing with cast members Sam Claflin (Finnick), Jena Malone (Johanna), Alan Ritchson (Gloss), Jeffrey Wright (Betee) and Stephanie Leigh Schlund (Cashmere). In addition, ten (10) winners will receive a pair of tickets for guaranteed seating on the upper (2nd) level section of Bayou Music Center. The event is open to the public on a first-come first-serve basis, but only winners will have autographed posters and seats at Bayou Music Center.
Two (2) lucky winners will receive:
2 pairs of VIP wristbands (includes a pair of tickets for seating on the upper level of Bayou Music Center)
Ten (10) lucky winners will receive:
10 pairs of tickets for upper level seating (this does NOT include the autograph signing)
How To Enter To Win
1. To qualify, you must follow Urban Swank on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
2. Email us at Contests@UrbanSwank.com and provide your name and details on which social network you follow us.
3. Winners will be selected on November 4th and contacted via email.
OFFICIAL EVENT GUIDELINES
1. You must have an official THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE wristband in order to enter the autograph line.
2. Tickets and wristbands will not be distributed until the day of the event, starting at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 6th. Only winners will receive detailed information on the check-in process. Please see additional rules for autograph signing.*
3. There is no purchase necessary to receive a wristband or ticket.
4. Tickets will be for seating in the upper-level section of Bayou Music Center. Winners do have the option to watch the Q&A in the General Admission section if they choose to do so.
5. The time at which guests begin to line up outside the doors, is at their own discretion. Absolutely no tents will be allowed in line. Chairs, sleeping bags, blankets and pillows must be put away before you enter the venue. They will not be allowed inside the building.
6. Each person in your party must be present to receive a wristband. Wristbands are non-transferable. You may not pick up wristbands for another member of your party. A valid driver’s license will be required to check-in.
7. Guests wearing wristbands that have been tampered with or altered will not be allowed through the autograph line. No exceptions.
8. Accessible seating locations (i.e., wheelchair spaces and companion seats) are intended for use by individuals with disabilities and their companions. Please visit the box office area, or inform a Bayou Music staff member on arrival that you require an Accessible seating location and you will be escorted to this area. Space is limited and is filled on a first come first serve basis. Guidelines are subject to change at any given time at the discretion of Bayou Center Music management for the safety and well-being of our guests and tenants.
9.Those who do not comply with event guidelines may not be granted admittance.
To make sure as many fans as possible are able to participate, we ask that all involved follow the below guidelines:
1. You must have a Hunger Games wristband in order to enter the autograph signings. Wristbands will be provided by promotional partners.
2. The signing begins at 3:15 p.m. CST. There will a designated area outside of the signing location for wristband holders only. You may begin to get a spot in line as early as 2:30 p.m. the day of the signing. The signing will be first come first served. All those with a wristband will be accommodated in the order that they arrive.
3. When you enter the autograph line, please remain single file. You must stay in line to keep your place. You may leave the line to use the restroom or get food for a short period of time, but one member of your party must remain in line. If you choose to leave for an extended period of time, you must go to the end of the line when you return.
4. Guests wearing wristbands that have been tampered with or altered will not be allowed through the autograph line. No exceptions.
5. No photos can be taken during autograph signing. All cameras, cell phones and personal electronics must be put away once you reach signing area.
6. A poster will be provided for the cast to sign.
7. No memorabilia will be signed at this event, only the provided poster.
8. Personalization will not be allowed at this event.
9. Everyone must be in line no later than 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 6.
10. No giving of any personal items to cast members.
11. As it is cold and flu season, no shaking hands please.
12. Once a wristband-holder has made their way through the signing line they will be asked to exit the area and make their way to area of the main fan event.