This season, CITYCENTRE will kick off a new holiday tradition with a dozen days of seasonal surprises beginning December 20th. At this event, called the 12 Days of CityCentre, a number of retailers and restaurants will also be playing Santa with special savings or treats when you mention the name of the event.
- Eye Couture kicks off 12 days of special savings with 20% off ready to wear sunglasses or eyewear when you mention “Twelve Days of CITYCENTRE”. Valid through December 31.
- Pop into The Tasting Room and stock up on adult beverages. Through December 31, when you mention “Twelve Days of CITYCENTRE”, special pricing on a case of McDaniel Chardonnay will include a bottle of Perrier Jouet Champagne while supplies last.
- Ditch your diet. For the next dozen days, Sweet tempts the palette with gift boxes of 12 macaroons for $24 featuring two of each special holidays flavor including: Peppermint Chocolate, Eggnog, Orange Cranberry, Gingerbread, Snicker-doodle and White Chocolate Raspberry.
- Get gift carded at Ruggles Green (cards of $50 or more earn a 10% bonus), Yard House (receive a $10 bonus card with every $50 gift card purchase) and Houston Texans Grille (buy $100 in gift cards and receive a complimentary $25 gift card when you mention “Twelve Days of CITYCENTRE”).
- Take a break from shopping and refuel Singapore-style at Straits. The San Francisco import treats guests who spend $20 in the bar of restaurant to a complimentary sampler plate when they mention “Twelve Days of CITYCENTRE”. Valid through December 30.
- Saddle up at the King Ranch CITYCENTRE holiday pop up. Through December 24, mention code 12MCC121, and you’ll receive 10% off on a range of apparel, accessories, gear and furnishings from the famed Kingsville, TX store. Some exclusions apply.
- Log on to look good. Join Dryden Kreps’ email society and receive a gift certificate for $50 off your purchase of $200 or more at this decidedly sophisticated men’s boutique.
- It’s not too late to fill out your J. Crew wish list – an easy way share your favorite picks with friends and family. Let one of their VPS (Very Personal Stylist) team members help you choose items to make you look your best in the New Year.
- Enjoy an afternoon of “Sips & Sweets” as Anthropologie welcomes customers with hot chocolate and nibbles from 10 AM – 2 PM. Bring the kiddos, as staff will be on hand to watch their every step while parents hit the racks.
- “Yule log” into some fun at Sur La Table with the holiday-inspired Bûche de Noël Workshop, created by the editors of Food & Wine magazine. Learn how to combine cake, chocolate buttercream and delightful meringue mushrooms into a festive Yule log to take home and enjoy over the holidays with your loved ones. Noon until 3 PM.
- Slip into something more comfortable at belle la vie and get ready for a night in front of the fire with just arrived men’s silk pajamas from designer Mary Green.
- Chop sticks, not wood with a Christmas night out at RA Sushi. Dinner service from 6 PM until midnight features a special December entrée and cocktail pairing ($18) that includes a Grilled Salmon Apple Salad with an Apple of My Eye cocktail featuring Absolut Orient Apple vodka and Rock Nigori sake.
- Slide into a seat at Studio Movie Grill for a full day of features including Django Unchained, Les Miserables and Parental Guidance.
- It’s shoe time at Elaine Turner, where the season’s coolest accessories go on sale today, just in time for New Year’s Eve celebrations.
- Wrap up the season at PaperSource and learn from the experts how to make the perfect homemade thank you cards for your holiday haul with crafting tools and accessories ranging from glitter to stamps.
- Looking for the perfect host or hostess gift for a New Year’s Eve dinner? On December 28, when you buy one bottle of oil or vinegar at OLIVE & VINE, you’ll receive 50% off a second bottle when you mention “Twelve Days of CITYCENTRE”. Limit one per customer.
- Join the team at Elaine Turner from 5 until 7 PM for complimentary lite bites and champagne to share the holiday cheer.
- Start getting ready for Christmas 2013 and stock up on sale priced ornaments and accessories at Urban Outfitters.
- Toast the start of an extended holiday weekend and the end of 2012 with Cyclone Anaya’s December showcase cocktail.
- Get ready to light up 2013 with CITYCENTRE’s annual New Year’s Eve spectacular. Beginning at 8:30 PM, the excitement builds in the plaza with music, capped off as the clock strikes 12 with a fantastic fireworks show.
- Make a night out of it and enjoy one of the best views of the plaza and fireworks from Monnalisa and Hotel Sorella’s rooftop pool terrace. The “Quite the Night Monnalisa” package starts from $299 per room, per night for double occupancy and includes champagne in guestroom on arrival day plus entry for two into the Monnalisa party.
Information provided by Studio Communications.