6 Sprigs Tarragon (minced)
1.5 Cups Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp Whole-grain Mustard
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 Lb Lump Crab Meat
Salt & Pepper (to Taste)
• Bring 10 Eggs To A Rolling Boil.
• Turn Off Heat And Set Aside To Cook In Water For 15 Minutes.
• Shock Eggs In Ice Water Until Cool To Handle, And Peel Immediately.
• Slice Eggs In Half Lengthwise, & Remove Cooked Yolks & Place In A Mixing Bowl.
• Mix Cooked Egg Yolks, Mayonnaise, Mustard, Tarragon, Lemon Juice, Salt & Pepper In A Food Processor Until Well Combined.
• Push The Dressing Through A Fine Sieve, Cover And Place In The Refrigerator.
• Place Lump Crab Meat On A Cookie Sheet And Remove Any Shell Pieces.
• Mix The Crab Meat With The Yolks And Season With Salt & Pepper To Taste.
• Generously Fill The Egg White Halves With The Deviled Egg Crab Mixture, Place On A Serving Tray And Sprinkle With Paprika Just Before Serving.
Recipe obtained from HotelZaza.com during November 2013 for their dish of the month.