Okay, so I may have a tiny problem. It’s no secret that I love watches and purchase them on a frequency that may be a bit over the top to some. Hey, I guess you just love what you love, right!? Well with watch designs becoming more fabulous by the minute, I have been buying timepieces left and right.
In this watch haul, you’ll notice a trend in my style this season. Medium-faced casual watches, some a little fancier than others, and lots of prints and pop. I tend to go for the everyday watch that I can wear straight from the office to happy hour, and because I wear A LOT of black, many of my watches either rock a black face or have a black band.
Now on to this haul for some wonderful watch inspiration!
- Michele Cape Topaz Watch*: I have been wanting a Michele watch for a very long time so I was happy to find one within my budget and it was all black which was a perfect replacement for my aging go-to all black watch.
- Ted Baker London Mini Jewels Crystal Quartz Watch: I did not think I would ever purchase a watch with a bunch of flowers on it! I’m not a print girl so I was surprised I liked it as much as I did. Only Ted Baker could get me to love prints.
- Michael Kors Nia Crystal Accented Leather Strap Watch: A little bling never hurt anyone. I fell for his two-toned Micheal Kors watch that brought a lighter blue and a muted medium cream together to create something pretty special. This one was actually a gift from the hubby. He did good.
- KENZO It-Print Quartz Watch: This Kenzo watch is probably my favorite right now. Maybe because it has palms trees all over it and reminds me of the vacation I would much rather be on? Just a hunch.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Roxy Quartz Watch: I’m feeling hot, hot, hot! A pop of color is always welcomed and it looks amazing with a black watch face. Really any color would have sold me on this but I needed some pink in my watch case so this worked perfectly.
*The Michele watch was not available at the time of this article so I provided a link to a similar version.