There are many things that have been said that one needs to ensure a great workout…
- Workout in the morning.
- Eat slow digesting carbs before your workout.
- Train with several different people.
- Drink 20oz. of water.
- Review your workout itinerary.
- Try something new.
The next thing that is super important is having the right bra. A good sports bra provides great support and must be super comfortable. So imagine how excited I was when I found out that one of my favorite fitness brands, Under Armour, debuted a new sport bra collection called, “The Armour Bra Collection”. It supports a range of low, mid or high-impact activities. Here are a few things that these bras offer:
- UA Compression sports bras deliver superior support and comfort during intense workouts
- Super-smooth, double-layer HeatGear® fabric delivers superior next-to-skin feel
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you dry and light
- Lightweight, 4-way stretch construction improves mobility and maintains shape
- Anti-microbial technology keeps your gear fresher, longer
I was sent a few of these bras and I am loving the way they look and feel. Since I have a very large chest I’d never select the low or mid activities bra, because I always opt for more support when given the choice. What do you look for in a sports a bra?
Urban Swank did receive complimentary workout apparel for this review.