NARS Cosmetics is excited to announce the opening of its ninth boutique, located at the luxurious River Oaks District in Houston. The boutique will feature clean, sharp lines, modern amenities, and stark white walls and flooring, with chrome and black accents which are reminiscent of the brand’s signature packaging. The luxuriously sleek design was conceived by Founder and Creative Director François Nars in conjunction with Fabien Baron, of New York design firm Baron & Baron.
The 750-square-foot free-standing boutique will be opening its doors on Saturday, June 25th. The first 50 shoppers to come in on opening day will receive a complimentary 413 BLKR Velvet Matte Lip Pencil and champagne and macarons served throughout the day!
The Houston boutique will feature:
- A luxurious yet inviting space including dedicated areas for NARS signature cheek and cult classic products, in addition to an NARS Pro section with exclusive products designed with artists in mind
- A sales area featuring 4 permanent makeup stations with full height mirrors and integrated lighting, and 4 large TV screens featuring rotating short films created by NARS
- Floor-to-ceiling illuminated visuals to showcase the latest campaign images photographed by François Nars
- High-gloss white corian display tables offering a clean presentation of product that is easy to navigate; bold colors contrast the stark white environment
- Elevated mirrored podiums to showcase the latest launches and featured products
- Boutique cash wrap in a red, high-gloss lacquer – the same shade as the brand’s iconic Jungle Red Lipstick
- Boutique makeup artists personally trained by François Nars
- A music mix created for the boutique by renowned French DJs Les Jumeaux
- Unique 413 BLKR products –named for the first NARS boutique– to be sold at this location as well as narscosmetics.com
Information provided by NARS Cosmetics.