There are many things that have been said that one needs to ensure a great workout…
- Workout in the morning.
- Eat slow digesting carbs before your workout.
- Train with several different people.
- Drink 20oz. of water.
- Review your workout itinerary.
- Try something new.
Well many of them may be true, but for me I think having the right gear is just as important. I can’t imagine rolling into the gym or to spin class looking crazy! If that’s how you roll and it works for you keep rocking out with it, but for me that’s where it starts. If I look good, I feel good, and with all those mirrors I’ve got to do something. One of my favorite stores to get the latest and greatest from my favorite brands is SIX:02. I must admit my workout gear is on point these day mainly because of them. I’ve even started making sure my sneakers match my workout gear!
The next thing that is super important is having the right bra. A good sports bra provides great support and must be super comfortable. So imagine how excited I was when I found out that one of my favorite fitness brands, Under Armour, debuted a new sport bra collection called, “The Armour Bra Collection”. It supports a range of low, mid or high-impact activities. Here are a few things that these bras offer:
- UA Compression sports bras deliver superior support and comfort during intense workouts
- Super-smooth, double-layer HeatGear® fabric delivers superior next-to-skin feel
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you dry and light
- Lightweight, 4-way stretch construction improves mobility and maintains shape
- Anti-microbial technology keeps your gear fresher, longer
I was sent a few of these bras and I am loving the way they look and feel. Since I have a very large chest I’d never select the low or mid activities bra, because I always opt for more support when given the choice. What do you look for in a sports a bra?
Urban Swank did receive complimentary workout apparel for this review.