Remember growing up and having “Show and Tell” at school? Well this is much better than that, because I will share cool new stuff or amazing finds that I come across. First up is Birchbox; have you heard of it? If you are a product junkie you probably have heard about it. Here’s the deal:
You become a member by completing an online profile telling them a little about yourself: skin type, hair type, personal style, etc. Each month you’ll receive a selection of samples from some of the best from skincare to makeup, as well as fun non-beauty extras on the market. These aren’t little punk ass samples folks – in many cases the companies make the samples exclusively for Birchbox. After you’ve sampled the product, you can purchase the full-size product from them as well. They have an awesome loyalty program that rewards you every time you shop (I love products that keep on giving); so why not take advantage of the savings.
To say I’m IN LOVE with Birchbox is an understatement! I’ve found myself excited the last 2 months about getting my box. Maybe it’s because I’m a product junkie, or maybe I love the excitement of opening the box – whatever the case I’m hooked!
My October Box:
- Beautyblender – The original beautyblender (Love it). This hot pink sponge is a pro favorite that gives your foundation a seamless finish.
- Karuna – Hydrating treatment mask.
- Sprout – Lip balm made with organic coconut butter to nourish dry lips.
- Supergoop – Award winning sunscreen, SPF 30, which wears nicely under makeup.
- Twistband – These colorful hair ties are snag-free elastics.
~Felice “Swanky Girl” Sloan
Product Information from Birchbox.com