Serious question for the skincare folks out there…do you guys spot treat with your facial mask products? For example, when your face is looking dull and dry, then in another area you just experienced a breakout. Would you use one mask to hydrate and a different mask to treat the breakout area? If so, would you do it on different days, on the same day, or at the same time?
I bet if you haven’t thought about this before you are now, and if you are like me, it’s a real issue. For me, I use sheet masks 3-4 days a week, and on the weekends I apply a traditional facial mask for hydrating on Friday nights and a purifying mask on Sunday nights. I’ve often considered doing them both at the same time, but it just never seemed to be the right time (I’m so dramatic).
Well I’m glad the folks over at COSMEDIX can read my mind and know just what I needed – okay maybe they created it for all of us, but it’s my story so indulge me! Starting March 17th (that’s today), they debut three new professional skincare face masks! These masks were designed specifically to treat the most troubled skincare problems. They are also made to be multi-masked by treating different parts of the face in one application or sitting.
Let’s meet the 3 newest members of the COSMEDIX skin care family…
- Restore (Moisture-Rich Mask): This one is ultra moisturizing and plumps out skin to smooth out wrinkles and refines the skin
- I’ve used this one 2 times now, and I must say that I saw an immediate change in my skin. It looked refreshed, and my skin felt incredibly soft.
- Detox (Activated Charcoal Mask): This charcoal and clay based mask gently exfoliates skin, while drawing out the impurities, leaving the skin brighter and more radiant.
- I multi-masked with this and the Restore the other night because I had a little breakout. The next day the acne patch had dried up! I can’t wait to see how it works over a longer period of time and usage.
- Glow (Bamboo Brightening Mask): This brightening mask helps remove dead surface cells to provide optimal absorption of brightening ingredients and reduce the appearance of discoloration, uneven skin tone and roughness for smoother, brighter skin.
- I have not used this one yet, but I’m very excited based on the results of the other ones.
As if this was not exciting enough, COSMEDIX is giving away a free Balance Antioxidant Infused Toning Mist with each purchase of the new mask! Just click on the mask or masks of your choice above to be taken to the Cosmedix site where you can get to shopping. Use code MASKNMINGLE.