This was supposed to be a Mad or Nah, where I give you the claims made by the company or fans of a particular product, then list some pros and cons of said product and close things out with my thoughts and experience with that product. However, I honestly can’t do it with this NARS palette or any of the other NARS products that I have in my collection. Why you ask?!?! Well because they have never let me down! I’ve never tried anything from them that I didn’t like. This is not to say that it could never happen, but to date I’ve tried all the makeup and a significant amount of the skincare line and am still smiling!
Considering the fact that you all came to get the deets on this eyeshadow palette let me stop having a NARS Cosmetics fangirl moment and get into it…
The Strike It Rich – NARSissist Loaded Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette name says it all because this neutrals powerhouse of a palette is full of rich and creamy shadows. They also provide a nice mix of shimmery, matte, and nudes that are cool and warm tones. Making it ideal for lots of skin tones!
It is everything I look for in a good palette and would recommend it to all levels of makeup users. Another thing I love about it is the shadows are extremely buildable, so I can do my no makeup look for the daytime, and add I little more for a bit of happy hour glam.
As a bonus, I also wanted to share a few of my other favorite NARS products at the moment (from left to right on the pic):
- Smooth & Protect SPF 50 primer – It smooths my skin when I’m dealing with extra texture.
- Radiant Creamy Concealer (Amande) – This is my “go to I’m never without a tube of” concealer. It provides medium-full coverage and feels amazing on the skin. Unlike some other concealers that feel and sometimes look dry within a few hours, this one does well with minimal creasing.
- Unfiltered I Cheek Palette – This is a lovely functional blush palette that provides a nice assortment of color choices And did I mention it is a must-have for women of color because all the colors look stunning on us.
- Soft Matte Complete Concealer (Caramel) – This formula is very much different from the Radiant creamy, and that’s okay. It is oil-free and full coverage. This one comes out when I’m going for a little more glam and drama.
- Pore & Shine Control Primer – This oil-free primer keeps the shine away on those days where excess sebum is a concern.
Hope this was helpful and let me know which ones you add to your collection!
~Felice “Swanky Girl” Sloan