Well, it seems like “Glamping” has gotten extremely popular in the last few years, with bad ass destinations and sexy adventures popping up all over the globe. This vacation trend is officially a thing! Many of you are still asking and wondering, “What in the hell is glamping?” The website Glamping.com has one of the best definitions I’ve found (well DUH, that’s kinda what they do), “It’s called Glamping, a new word for a new kind of travel, defined as glamorous camping. When you’re Glamping, there’s no tent to pitch, no sleeping bag to unroll, no fire to build. Whether in a tent, yurt, airstream, pod, igloo, hut, villa, cabin, cube, teepee or treehouse, Glamping is a way to experience the great outdoors without sacrificing luxury.”
Now, this is my kind of camping! The only things left is for me to finalize where I would like to go, and let me tell you I’m eyeing a few spots that will have me nestled in a treehouse and chilling in a cool pod. And lastly, which beauty products will I be taking with me?! Ummm…there better be no judgment, because that “G” does stand for glamorous. I’m thinking for makeup I’ll keep it natural and go for the no makeup, makeup look. However my skincare and complete beauty routine must be all about convenience and good hygiene.
Take a look at what I’m taking with me…
- KARYNG Complete SPF 50:This moisturizer, primer, and non-chemical sunscreen, Complete SPF 50 is all you need to ensure your skin is protected and corrected for the day ahead. Available in two shades, it can be used as a primer or alone to create a flawless finish.
- MDSUN Skin Exfoliation Pads:After a day of outdoor adventures, cleanse your skin with MDSUN’s Skin Exfoliating Pads. A leave-on exfoliating treatment, MDSUN’s Skin Exfoliating Pads purify the skin by gently removing dead skin cells and resurfacing new skin cells, revealing a radiant and beautiful glow.
- YUNI No Rinse Body Cleansing Form & Shower Sheets: Their no-rinse body cleansing foam and shower sheets are great when you find yourself Glamping somewhere with no shower! Make sure to pack YUNU’s No-Rinse Body Cleansing Foam and Shower Sheets to instantly refresh and wash away sweat or dirt after your morning hike. Find freshness on the go with these natural, biodegradable, and alcohol-free must-haves!
- Studio Makeup “On-The-Go” Palette:This palette is perfect for any girl wanting a subtle neutral palette or to keep it earthy and natural for the trip. The shadows have good color payoff, and they are incredibly buttery.
- PUR Cosmetics Lip Lure, Grateful: Just because a girl wants to keep her lips hydrated while in the woods doesn’t mean she wants to give up anything. This richly pigmented lip lacquer saturates your lips in true color! Check out the flocked showerhead applicator that is ideal for traveling.
- butterLONDON Nail Lacquer, Yummy Mummy: My nails will be joining the party with this highly pigmented and quick drying nail polish. The vitamin-enriched formula promotes nail strength and provides beautifully consistent coverage, and let’s not forget they are free of Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde Resin.
*Some of the products mentioned above were gifted to Urban Swank. However, the opinions and reviews of all the products are our own.